Start your Business in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Business in Abu Dhabi
Business in Abu Dhabi: Start your new business in Abu Dhabi with few clicks. A complete guide to set up, register and operate your new company. Start and grow your business in a unique environment with Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM), the award-winning International Financial Centre in UAE.
Business Environment in UAE
The United Arab Emirates has seven Emirates consisting of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah, and Ras Al Khaimah. Each Emirate has its specifics and offers its unique economic features for business. Even though there are general federal laws in the country, each Emirate has different additional rules and regulations of starting a business.
Advantages of a business Setup in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi – The capital of the United Arab Emirates, offers a variety of benefits to the investors. List out few of them for your reference.
- It is the focal point for global trade and commerce. By setting up your business in Abu Dhabi, you will have access to markets in Africa, Asia, Southern and Eastern Europe and the Middle East. Emirate has the facilities to accommodate international trade, with sophisticated infrastructure, making doing business an attractive endeavor.
- An investor has to pay less tax. If you set up a business in any of the Abu Dhabi Free Zones, you will receive multiple tax breaks such as personal or corporate tax, import / export tax. Free Zones in the UAE is a boon to the country due to the benefits it offers to start-ups.
Abu Dhabi offers a wide range of technology solutions. Over the past decade, Abu Dhabi has made a name for itself as a great destination for telecommunications and information technology. With state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure, the Emirate is the perfect place to carry out your business activities.
- With the United Arab Emirates, it provides access to a variety of economies. The economy of the United Arab Emirates has seen great differences over the past few years. While the petroleum industry is still essential to the country’s economic success, the United Arab Emirates has seen continued growth in tourism, science and technology.
- Abu Dhabi is growing rapidly. It is no secret that Abu Dhabi has become a major international hub for business activities over the past few years. The interests of many large companies and holding companies are concentrated here. In addition, Emirates began to take the lead in the international tourism industry.
- Investment capital accumulating for Emirates from around the world is interested in implementing a number of large-scale projects that will contribute to the active growth of the country’s economy.
Start a Business
Setting up a company trade licence in Abu Dhabi, one of the fastest-growing economies in the world, is a tactical move. Abu Dhabi is the hot spot for creative industries. Its central location between Asia and Europe with direct flights to all major cities make it easily accessible and the ideal location for business.
Abu Dhabi government provides strong support for the business across the city to invests intensively in innovation, and maintains a stable environment driven by economic opportunity. Abu Dhabi is the home of world-class cultural attractions, iconic landmarks, progressive architecture, stunning natural landscapes, year-round sunshine, and so much more.
- Centre of the world, Middle East Junction
- Multi-cultural and English speaking business community
- Makes up 65% of the UAE’s economy
- Trailblazing infrastructure with world class standard
- Direct flights to the world’s major capitals
- Covers a 24-hour business clock
- SME and entrepreneur friendly business environment
- Ranked No.1 safest city in the world
- Voted the 2nd happiest place in the world to live, visit and do business in the Ipsos Top Cities Index
- Business registration and licence fees waived for the first two years
Business Setup Cost
Abu Dhabi Business Setup Package starts from AED 4,500. Start your new business in Abu Dhabi with few clicks, fast, instant and conevenient. A complete guide to set up, register and operate your new company in Abu Dhabi. Setting up a company trade licence in Abu Dhabi, one of the fastest-growing economies in the world, is a tactical move.
Here is a pricing table describing the preliminary Business Setup Costs in Abu Dhabi Freezone/Mainland.
|Corporation||Duration||Price Starts (AED)||Company Type|
|Masdar City Free Zone||2 Weeks||4,500||Free Zone|
|Professional firm||2-3 Weeks||12,000||Mainland (DED)|
|Commercial company||2-3 Weeks||13,000||Mainland (DED)|
|Kizad Free Zone||3 Weeks||18,725||Free Zone|
|Branch of a foreign firm||2-3 Weeks||24,000||Mainland (DED)|
|ADGM||4-6 Weeks||27,000||Free Zone|
|TwoFour54 Free Zone||4-6 Weeks||31,000||Free Zone|
Business Registration Process
Below are the steps to be followed for starting a company in Abu Dhabi:
- Determine the Type of Economic Activities. …
- Find a Local Sponsor. …
- Determine the Legal Form of Business. …
- Register Your Trade Name. …
- Fulfil Licensing Requirements. …
- Obtain the Initial Approval. …
- Get Special Approvals.
Now with slashed business registration costs, acquiring an Abu Dhabi business license became easier than ever before. Ask us how… FZC.LLC
Investor visa, bank account setting up, trade name registration etc. we do everything. We’re giving Free consultation to entrepreneurs willing to setup in Abu Dhabi. Contcat Us.
1 thought on “Start your Business in Abu Dhabi, UAE”